COMMUNITY CPR AED & FIRST AID COURSES AVAILABLE
Learning the life saving technique of CPR will equip you to successfully handle any life-threatening situation, should it arise.
From teachers, construction workers, coaches, and child care providers to parents, students, caregivers, and any other individual interested in learning the lifesaving skills of CPR, our experts at Learn CPR 4 Life will teach you how to properly treat people before emergency help arrives, and give them the best chance they could have.
To make it convenient, we also offer off site corporate or group training.
Group Classes Available
- Scene assessment
- Responding to an emergency
- Legal issues
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Personal protective equipment
- AED use and safety precautions
- Adult, child and infant CPR and choking care
- CPR barriers
- Recovery position
- Skills testing
EMS Pediatric CPR/AED & First Aid for child-care providers
(California day-care providers)
This course is designed specifically for persons who work in or own a State of California licensed daycare center or preschool. Your fee includes the EMSA stickers that are required by the state, also a textbook and certification card issued at the class. The course includes all ages CPR, first aid, medical and injury emergency management in the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
- Approved by CA EMSA for use in licensed childcare facilities.
- Available with Spanish language workbook upon request
- 2-year certification
- Target Audience: Childcare providers, daycare centers, babysitters
- 72-page workbook
- Includes Certification card
- Instructor-to-Student ratio of 1:1
- Includes all topics of basic CPR/First Aid
- Indoor Safety
- Playground Safety
- Water Safety
- Recognizing Maltreatment of Children
- Skills testing
EMS Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED and First Aid (Non-medical)
This course includes all ages CPR, first aid, medical and injury emergency management within the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
Choose our EMS Adult, Child & Infant CPR & First Aid course or the EMS Pediatric CPR & First Aid course to get the life-saving techniques you need.
Call to get a free quote on group CPR Training pricing or schedule a group training session at your location!
The California Department of Education’s Child Development Division has granted funds to assist child care providers with the cost of CPR/First Aid trainings.
Contact Learn CPR 4 Life to see if you’re eligible!